Monday, July 23, 2007
Viva Las Vegas
Well, it is really real!! We are officially moving to Las Vegas!! Our house went on the market Friday and we are anxious for a quick sell (which might be next to impossible in this market...but it's worth hoping!!). Vernon heads up August 11th and Jessica & co. will follow as soon as the house sells (or as long as her sanity holds out...Vern is her rock- we'll see if she can do this without him!). If you know anyone looking for a house...we are axious to sell ASAP!! But regardless- it will all work out in the end!! We'll keep ya'all posted on the goings-on of our MOVE-OUT-FAST-SO-JESSICA-CAN-BE-WITH-VERN campaign!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Jessica, blogs aren't blogs without pictures. Make it happen!
I still cannot have a hard time believing that you are moving I am going to miss you, but I hope to visit you often.
Post a Comment