Thursday, October 25, 2007

Visiting the Lees

Okay- so this visit took place MONTHS ago...but being the not-so-on-top-of-it person that I am, I just barely downloaded the pictures to our computer. But we had a blast- moving hay, going roping, and just hanging out!! This is definitely one of our most favorite places!!

2 comments:

Brimley Family said...

Well Makcey's it looks like you guys are doing well. We have not even gotten close to unpacking but we are loving our new home and hope you guys are doing well. I need to up date our blog but just need to find the time so we can keep everyone up to date. Let us know how you are and how things are going maybe we coudl get together sometime soon.

rindy said...

we are SO JEALOUS! we want to go up and visit grandpa and grandma so bad. way cute pictures. your blog looks great!