
I was glad that Jake reminded me of this moment. He probably forgot that I had pictures...hahaha!! Jake & Orrin came up for Dental School interviews at UNLV. We had a lot of fun having them here and only wished they could have brought their families with them. Maybe next time they come up...like for dental school (we can wish, right!!). Either way- we loved our night of cuddliscious fun watching "Survivor Man". Good times!!
4 comments:
Vernon has the softest chest! He is so dreamy!
i absolutely LOVE the halloween pictures! i am amazed that you made hannah's costume without a pattern. i would never have the guts to attempt something like that! way to go! she is looking so old now that she has hair! wow! darling kids!
oh, and thank you for link to look at the pictures of our fam. there are some really good ones! i will never be able to choose! you are so great to do this for us! you have NO IDEA how grateful i am for it!
I can’t believe you let him eat in your bed. I am going to have to talk with him about that. Thanks for letting him stay with you. Your place was his favorite out of all the places he stayed at during all his interviews. We love and miss you guys.
Post a Comment