.jpg)
.jpg)
Since we had a bit of free time on our hands (while Vern is looking for a new job), we thought it was a good time to take a little trip back to AZ. We spent a whole week there and had loads of fun catching up with family, friends, and just spending time together!! It was absolutely fantastic...and definitely made us miss home a little more. But we are back in Henderson, and glad to be here too!!! Of course, we are already looking forward to another visit to Phoenix as soon as we can!!

6 comments:
Looks like a couple of fun vacations! I heard you were at our old ward! Its too bad I missed you. I really would like you to take some pictures for me next time you are in town.
Marissa- that would be soooooo much fun!! I'll let you know next time we come down!!
How fun, I am glad that you are getting to take some vacations. Hopefully I will get to see you soon.
WELCOME BACK TO ARIZONA MACKEY FAMILY!
Glad you made it back to AZ safely! When are you going to update?
Hey Jess- Im glad to see you are all doing so well. Congratulations on the second girl! -Kristi ritcheyreport.blogspot.com
Post a Comment