Sunday, November 2, 2008

Finding The Thumb

I just learned how to play with fonts. AWESOME!
Anyways, a few weeks ago Rachel found her thumb. This has resulted in three things:
1: she no longer has any desire to take her pacifiers
2: Vern is CONSTANTLY pulling her thumb out of her mouth
3: I am CONSTANTLY taking pictures of it, I think it's so cute.
I realize, of course, that around the time she is heading off to Kindergarten with her thumb in her mouth, I might not think it nearly so cute. But for the time being- I can't help but smile. She is just so precious, and the thumb sucking only adds to her charms! If she's going to do it, I might as well enjoy it now (since I am going to hate it later!)

3 comments:

Beth said...

She is so adorable!! I can't believe how big your kids are getting. Sounds like you guys are doing great!

rindy said...

oh boy... this happened with Hallie. but not till she was closer to 1. GOOD LUCK! Hallie STILL sucks her thumb. but hopefully you can get Rachel to stop before kindergarten. me on the other hand... i have my work cut out for me. :-)

Kammi said...

That is so cute! Neither of my boys did and I love thumb suckers! When are you going to bring her in? :)