Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Stocking Stuffers


We call them stockings...so what are kids supposed to think. Stockings are for feet, so it only makes sense that Christmas stockings should be worn accordingly. I love this kid!! He keeps us laughing!!

3 comments:

Karen said...

That is so funny. What a smart kid.

Leah said...

Jessica... I tried to email you today and it came back saying I had the incorrect email address. I even replied to our series of emails - so now I'm not sure how to reach you, and I wanted to make sure that I told you HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! Send me your email address if you get a chance so we can catch up!! Miss you and hope all is going well!! Love Ya!!

(Sorry I had to leave this in a comment - didn't know another way to get in touch with you!!)

Brimley Family said...

Um- I keep waiting for you to update your blog! J/K I know you have your hands full! When I went to put our Chirstmas stuff away Bailey tried to put the stockings on her feet too! Funny kids!