Monday, February 4, 2008

YES!!! It's finally done!!


Well, I feel as though I have all but dropped off the face of the earth as I have been trying hard to finish my studio, get my website up and running (still in progress since I just switched hosting services...always a delay), and get flyers ready to start marketing. But as overwhelming as it is most days, it's been pretty fun. I finally finished the studio and had my first victim, my niece Rylee. I thought that Hannah would be first (since we could play while Ty was at school), but then she went and fell down my friend's stairs and got herself all bruised up. It was a good thing Rylee came to visit. If anyone comes up in the next month, I am doing kid studio sessions free (for the experience). Too bad it's a one time offer (at least I know a couple of kids coming this way!!). It's always more fun with kids you know, but this will all be a great experience for me.

3 comments:

Brimley Family said...

Good job updating! Rylee is so cute! Cute, Cute picture! I hope you had a good time with your mom, grammy, and sis! I had fun with my mom this weekend! Poor Hanah! I hope she is okay! Talk to you soon!
Love,
Steph

Karen said...

I love the picture, and congrats on all the work you have gotten done. I will call you soon to see about maybe visiting in the few weeks. Good luck with everything

Jake said...

All I can say is more Jake...Jake sells...jk. It looks really classy and legit. The music you picked to go with it is perfect.