Wednesday, February 27, 2008

It's a Girl

Well, I'm sure you're all anxiously waiting to find out what we're having (just teasing -since we're not around, I bet most of you are saying to yourselves, "Oh yeah- I forgot Jessica was pregnant!"). Anyways, as you can tell from the title, we just found out that we are going to be having another girl (YEAH!!). Vern couldn't come to the ultrasound, so I kept Tyler home from school so that he could join me. And, except for being a little impatient at how long it was taking to find out if it was a brother or a sister, he did really well and thought the whole thing was pretty cool. That was, of course, until we told him he was going to be having another sister. His face just dropped and he looked so bummed. It took a little bit before I managed to convince him that having 2 sisters was a fun thing. I think he was more appeased by the idea that maybe the next one will be a brother. Either way, he has already started picking out names and talking about his 2 sisters. And, for me, it helps lessen the anxiety of number 3 by starting to piece together an identity for this being that will supposedly turn my life upside down!! Now it's on to picking out names!! (suggestions welcome!!)

8 comments:

Jake said...

We are excited that you are having another girl! We hope that having girls this round in the pregnancies becomes a trend...
When does KT find out?

Karen said...

Congrats. I was wondering when you were going to find out. I have three weeks before I know. Sorry we missed you last week, We are still sick around here, but getting better, but maybe we will be able to come visit soon.

Jill said...

Congratulations you guys. That is always so exciting to find out what the baby is going to be. funny about tyler's dissapointment in being outnumbered by the girls.

maelynn said...

That is so exciting! Girls are so much fun!
We should get together the next time you guys come down. Not that you don't have enough people to see now, but maybe you could squeeze us in!
Congratulations!!

Unknown said...

Congrats on the girl. Sorry its taken so long to get back to you. I don't know what to say. You give me way too much credit. I don't know if you manually focus but check to see the focus. There should be 2 places to check for focus. I do manual settings with auto focus. Anything else, call me.

Unknown said...

F E L I C I T A C I O N E S !!! querido amigo, tienes una hermosa familia, un abrazo y viva el peanut butter !!! (crunchy of corse)
yeaahhhhh
ciao.
Carlos Gonzalez P.
Chile
cegpatm@gmail.com

Malita Bingham said...

Hey! Congratulations on the soon to be new addition! I tried to go into the other blogs but most of them wouldn't let me in! I have a blogspot too. If you are interested. It is malitabingham@blogspot.com

Love,
Malita Bingham (your cousin)

Marisa said...

Jessica, I was totally stalking blogs and found yours! I hope life in NV is good :) Check out our blog... we miss seeing you guys around!