
So this was Vern's 30th birthday. I wanted to do something fun to celebrate- like a pool party or just something special. But no matter how I pushed, all he wanted was to do a date night with me. After a bit- I realized, "Why am I complaining that my husband is choosing to spend his big night alone with me?" We did go out, and we had an absolute blast. I am definitely married to my very best friend and one of my greatest heroes. I couldn't be more grateful that he was born 30 years ago and saved just for me. He is the most wonderful thing in our lives, and I couldn't imagine a man more perfect for our little family!!

1 comment:
well jess, if i can repeat the words of a popular country music song (i know, "country music" is an oxymoron!), "i loved [him] first".
hee hee! just teasing! you are married to a great guy!
love,
us!
Post a Comment