



This is a catch up post. A few months ago we could tell that Vern was having a stressful day at work so we decided it was a good time to celebrate HAPPY DADDY DAY!! We have the greatest Daddy and probably don't take enough time to tell him so. So we made up our own holiday that we will hopefully celebrate on a regular basis!! (and in case you were wondering about the frosting art on the kids...it was all Vern. When you have a whole cake in front of you- why not use some of that gushy frosting to create beautiful art!!).

4 comments:
WOW so it worked see. Vern and I talked about this at church one day in our hall class. We said that we would try and act like we had a rough day at work and see if our family would throw us a party. Mine did not even act like they heard a word I said, and yours made it a revolving holiday.
Jade.
You're lucky, Vern! What a fun time!
BTW, we were looking at your "favorite blog stops" list and say that Orrin must be living right to be linked with CHRIST! Maybe it's a dentist thing.......
Jessica!!! Hey it's Amy from the old ucpm group. :) So blog hopper yes! I saw your blog on Meesa's (she just found mine) I'm so happy to see your little family, 3 kids wow!! And all of them so stinkin cute! How are you guys doing?
Hi Jessica,
I just ran across your blog. I love Happy Daddy Day, that is awesome. I might have to pull out that idea sometime. :)
Post a Comment