


I know that an anniversary tends to be a momentous event, celebrated by a husband and wife to commemorate the beginning of their love and union. But my sister-in-law helped me to view it a little differently. When it comes to our love, we celebrate it all year long...not just on one special day. But the thing that makes that day the most special, is the fact that it is the day we started our little family. And celebrating our family, is something that should happen a little more often. So we turned our Anniversary into a Family Birthday party. And since my sister-in-law wasn't wonderful enough for giving us the idea- she also gave us their tickets to the ASU basketball game. It was a BLAST!! I think our Family Birthday has definitely become one of my most favorite holidays!! (right behind Happy Daddy Day!)

3 comments:
Super cute idea! I give props to your SIL! How fun!
What a cute idea! I love it!
Vernon,
Dude I found your name on Reddin Evans blog. Looks like life is treating you well, but too bad you live in Mesa. Check out my profile on Facebook.
Steve Faller
Post a Comment