Friday, March 21, 2008

Caught In The Act



We were having a meeting in our kitchen this morning, and when it was done I walked into the office to find Tyler coloring his hands with a Sharpie. Of course I have told him a million times that we don't color on our bodies, and he's usually pretty good- so I couldn't help but laugh that his one attempt at serious body art had to be permanent. He has been so upset realizing that it's not all coming off. He's afraid that he'll have black hands forever!! And instead of being a wonderfully sweet, sympathetic mom- I can't stop myself from laughing each time I see his creatively painted hands. Needless to say- I think we won't have to worry about that happening again...at least not with Tyler!! (the pictures are before and after washing his hands...and they are still quite black!! haha!!)

No comments: