Friday, March 21, 2008

Giving Praise Where Praise is Due

So, I have to just say that I have two of the coolest parents EVER!! They both DROVE up this week in order to watch my kids for 3 full days while I attended a Photography Conference here in Vegas. They did everything and more...I still keep finding little surprises they did for us. Like weeding our yard, doing dishes and laundry, taking the kids on a mini shopping spree to DIs (just for fun!!), stocking me up for Easter and a million other things!! It was the most wonderful thing in the world knowing that my kids were not only in good hands- but in GREAT hands. The kids both cried when they realized that Grandma & Grampy had left (If the kids were given a choice...I think I would rank behind those two). So they just deserve a little credit for doing so much to make this transition for us possible. We love them so very much!!

3 comments:

Karen said...

You do have great parents. I am glad they were able to come out and help you. Are you still coming to visit in May?

christi said...

That picture is so cute of your kids and parents! Hope to see you soon. We miss you guys.

Brimley Family said...

Thanks for coming to visit us this weekend! It was so fun to see you guys! I miss seeing you so frequently. I think I took it for granted. Tyler and Hannah are getting so big and cute! Are you guys going to be arond Memorial Weekend? If so, Spence and I want to come visit!