Friday, March 21, 2008

Our Little Rascal


The other day I was at my OB appointment, and on the way home my babysitter called wondering how long it would be till I got home. I thought that it was a little weird that she was so antsy...that was until I realized that she was calling from outside of my house. Yep- you got it!! They had all been outside playing until Hannah decided to go inside and lock the door. Of course, the babysitter and Tyler tried to get her to open it, but she just stood at the window laughing and waving. By the time I got home, though, she had decided to unlock the door and let them all back in. What a stinker!! I couldn't help but laugh...but it's easier to laugh when you're not the one locked out!! (this is her new hideous face she makes when we tell her to smile...I hope she grows out of this!!)

No comments: