Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Word To The Wise


Since I now have I newborn of my own, I can't help but play around taking pictures. I have always loved the pictures on the plate (see above)...but my experience in newborn photography is limited and so is my common sense (apparently). It didn't occur to me that sticking a babies booty in the air might result in some not-so-pleasant-stuff being projectiled right in my direction (and all over my leg). Then the pee started...and peeing on a plate is not the best idea. I had to snatch her up fast (before it puddled too close to her face) and run her to the bath (that luckily Tyler and Hannah were already having). It made for a funny adventure (once I got the poop off my leg). So, if you're going to do naked pics of your newborn...be prepared to bust into fast action!!

7 comments:

rindy said...

oh my gosh, jess the pictures are AWESOME!!!! wish you could have been around when i had whitney! they are so precious. what sweet kids you have. melts my heart. she is a beautiful little thing! hope you are feeling well and things are going ok. wish i could help YOU out! sorry about the bad timing. sure love you guys and am so happy for you.

Karen said...

I guess you really do learn something new everyday. I am glad you are finding time to take pictures they all look great.

Alisa said...

Hilarious

maelynn said...

Congratulations! I have been anxiously checking your blog for these baby details!
I can't believe you have had time for "real" photo shoots (as in, not just snapshots), even with the other kids, and in matching clothes? Wow--you're amazing! The pictures are amazing. Your kids are really adorable! I haven't seen Hannah in FOREVER! I'm so glad you guys are back in AZ! We need to do something some time!
How does it feel to have 3 kids now? I am so happy for you. She is perfectly beautiful.

Malita Bingham said...

Congrats on the new baby! She is so beautiful. I will have to let my family know.

Malita

Leah said...

Hey Jess... your pictures are absolutely awesome!! What a gift you have!

When you get a chance, go to http://www.mcclintock99.com to register yourself on the official Class of 99 reunion website!!

Mary Ann & Joe Mackey said...

Thats hilarious. Sounds too risky!