Tuesday, October 7, 2008

23 Fantastic Years


Last week, my favorite (and only) little sister Brittany turned 23 years old. Honestly, I have been putting this blog entry off because what do you say about someone who has been such a big part of your last 23 years, someone who has helped to make them 23 absolutely fantastic years. As I find myself staring blankly at the computer screen, I realize that I am truly speechless. There is no way to adequately sum up so many years together, so instead I will suffice by saying that Brittany has truly become one of my greatest heroes, a constant example in my life and one of the very best friends anyone could ask for. I can't help but feel blessed for being able to be a part of her life these 23 fantastic years. I am one lucky girl!!
ps- isn't she beautiful!!

No comments: