Tuesday, October 7, 2008
Sharing is A Good Thing...sometimes!
The other day I was talking with my currently-childless-sister Brittany about my future plans for having more kids. Tyler, who was apparently listening to the conversation (though you would have never realized it), decided to give Brittany a rather generous offer. "Brittany," he said, "if you don't get to have any kids, we'll just give you some of ours." With kids as cute as ours, of course she accepted the offer (just teasing). Tyler never did say just who he would give away (I am curious about who he would chose)...but it was his innocent generosity that made it a moment worth remembering!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Hi Jess!
Oh my goodness, what funny and cute kids you have! I love reading about your day to day experiences...thanks for sharing!
Miss you!
Love, Karlie
"We're giving Pam away?! If Pam goes, I go."
Post a Comment