
When you first have a little girl, there are milestones that you can't help looking forward to- having hair long enough to put in piggy-tails, their being able to walk so that you can put those adorable shoes on them (the ones you bought while they were still in utero) and, of course, their very first dance class. Last week Hannah had her first ever dance class. It was an exciting time for us...well, mostly me!! I loved dressing her up from head to toe and snapping pictures of her tapping and twirling across the kitchen. I think that she might have been content to stay in her dance getup forever (tutu, tap shoes and all). Sometimes it's just fun to feel like a princess!! She definitely pranced around like one!!


5 comments:
Cute, where is she taking classes at?
Is Brittany her teacher?
I would totally wear that cute getup all day, rhinestones and all...but it might offend others. What a lucky girl!
I swear she is just a little angel!
ok. i am SO JEALOUS!!!! i want hallie to be in dance classes SO BAD! where is she taking them? she looks so stinkin cute! that's awesome!
Post a Comment