Friday, September 26, 2008
Ode to Vern
I considered making this post a poem, but my poetry skills are way out of practice (yes, that is me admitting that my Vern has had a few too few love poems in our time together). But, poem or no poem, I have to say that my Vern is one rockin' awesome husband and father. There are few things I love more in this life (perhaps Bosa Donuts is one of them, jk) than watching Vern play with the kids. They race, tickle, tackle, jump, giggle, throw, catch, ride horsey, ride piggy back, read books, color pictures and just spend time having fun together. I can't believe I'm admitting this, but sometimes I even tear up watching them. Super sappy, I know- but I just feel so lucky to have such a wonderful man in my life. I hope my children always know just how lucky they are. Vern is exactly what I need and so much more than I could have ever hoped for. Vern, I hope you know just how much we love you!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Oh Versace! What a good guy! It reminds me of that song "I'm so glad when daddy comes home glad as I can be..." :)
hola vernon, no se si te acordas te escribo de villa la angostura, soy belen has, la hermana de pamela, te recuerdo un poco, somos gemelas tenemos a una amiga en comun que es anabela de la rama de villa la ang.
te cuento un poco nuestras historias, las 3 estamos casadas y selladas en el templo, anabela se caso ya hace 4 años tiene un hijo llamado lautaro de 2 años, y su marido es le presidente de la rama se llama hector.
Pame se caso hace 7 meses y esta esperando su primer hijo, se casa en panama, y su marido se llama mario, ella vive en panama.
y yo Belen me case hace 3 años despeus de terminar la universida, me mudo hace 1 año a la villa, mi marido se llama lucas, y estamos buscando nuestro primer hijo,, con respecto a la rama, la abrieron hace 3 años , estamso trabajando y de apoquito esta creciendo, el presidente de rama, ya esta buscando un terreno para empezar a edificar la capilla, es muy bueno!!!
bueno espero tu respuesta y despues te envio fotos chau mi mail es betlhehem@hotmail.com
Post a Comment