So it's taken almost a year to finally get the hang of Photoshop. I am far from a pro, but I am excited to have just completed my first 2 Photoshop projects...Rachel's birth announcement and a thank you card for my sister. Check 'em out, I pretty excited I was able to do these from scratch!! (this preview may ruin it a little for those getting these in the mail...sorry!!)

7 comments:
Its great to see updates! Your kids are so stinkin cute!
It's like you're back from the dead!!
Cute Photo Shop cards. You'll have to sell those at Christmas time. I know I would buy some!
You guys are awesome. It is good to see the fam looking so good. Congrats on the new addition!!
Justin H
Finally! Good to see new pics on your blog! I can't believe Tyler was asleep sitting up on your mom's kitchen counter! What a nut! I am super excited to see Rachel next month! That is a cute picture of her on your side bar!
How did the blessing go?
Your photoshop cards are super cute!
You are so talented! These cards are adorable! The Mackey kids are getting so big. Oh my goodness! I totally went to Porter! Go Porter Pride!
Your kids are so stinkin cute! And your pictures that you do...... amazing! If you dont mind, the next time Shane's boys are here, we would like to hire you to take some pictures. :)
So cute! I would love to learn some day as well. I'll be asking you for pointers.
Post a Comment