Friday, September 19, 2008

August

Here's a little of August...we really haven't been up to much
Vern & Tyler went camping with Vern's brother Morgan and his 2 sons, Zane & Lucas. They had a blast and Hannah and I had a good time doing some serious girl time with my niece Audrey. It was good times!!

The kids sharing cereal (their idea, not mine!)
Tyler's first day of pre-K at Porter elementary. He takes the bus with the big kids and everything. He absolutely loves it.
Who says a flip-flop can't make a good phone?
Hannah graduated to a "big girl" bed. She loves it, and it's been pretty good. But she has recently figured out that she doesn't HAVE to wait for me, she can come out on her own. Which only stinks when she comes out at 2:00 in the morning ( I wish I could say that she didn't do it often!!)

No comments: