Since I am sooooooo behind on my blog (something about newborns makes me brain dead), I decided to just update the past couple of months in pictures. Enjoy!!

Yes...he really is fast asleep while sitting on the counter. We brought him in from the car, set him on the counter and waited for about 10 minutes before he finally woke up. Luckily he didn't fall.

4th of July in Prescott. Our new favorite family tradition!!!



"Thanks Grampy, but I prefer riding solo!!"

Partying at Grandma Clegg's!! It's always crazy fun!!

I love this face...and her Aunt Alisa is all kinds of foxy!! (there is a reason I am behind the camera...baby weight, ugh!!)

Our last little family outing before I went into the hospital to have Rachel and would be out of commission for a couple of weeks. We went swimming at Brimley Junior High.


I blame her dad...Hannah's got to be mimicking someone, right?! (and no, she isn't really potty trained!! Just pretending)

Playing in the sprinklers!!

Apparently the sprinklers weren't cutting it. So Tyler brought backup!!

He came up with this all on his own. I think he saw it in a movie.

The Farewell Party at Grandma Mackey's. Vern's brothers Orrin & Jake and their families just left for dental school. We sure miss them!!

Vern babysitting!! Scary, huh!!
2 comments:
Not happy about the photo of me but Hannah does look silly. To be honest, that is the face I'll always think of as "the Hannah face".
And Holy Ginormous pool at the in-laws. Looks like lots of fun.
I can't believe that picture of Tyler sleeping while sitting up. That's amazing. Wow, those Mackey's sure can sleep huh?!
Post a Comment