Sunday, March 22, 2009

Back to Zion



My Grandma lives in Provo and is completely convinced that it is Zion...practically perfect in every way!! And when she leaves Provo, she sure misses her mountains. So I think it nearly kills her that she has been coming to Phoenix the past few winters to help her recuperate from Pneumonia. As much as she loves the company and the round-the-clock care, she sure misses her home. We love having her here though- being able to see her and watching her playing tag with Tyler (which is quite the feat seeing as how she's connected to an oxygen machine), and hearing all her old stories (no matter that we have heard them a few too many times already). But this time, it was really sad having her go. She's just not as spry as she once was (despite her games of tag). And so I couldn't resist taking pictures of her with each of the kids- you never know if it may be our last chance. We feel so blessed for the amazing legacy she has given us all and we love her so very much!! (and hope we'll have many more photo opportunities to come!)

1 comment:

Brimley Family said...

Your Grammy is so cute! I would like to see her play tag with Tyler. Rachel is so big now! Hannah is looking more like a girl and not a toddler. She sure is a pretty little girl! I like your family picture in your side bar.