Rachel did great, I wasn't sure what to expect. But she just ate Cheerios, smiled at the kids (and the camera) and eventually fell fast asleep!!
the hat didn't last long, so I had to block the sun somehow...even with the blanket barrier- she was still happy!! (although it was probably all thanks to that thumb!)
Then there was Hannah. She didn't quite get why she couldn't run around non stop with the other kids. But every time I let her out, it would take me 10 times as long to get anywhere (she had to stop and look at the plants and touch the water in the fountain and...you get the picture)
my favorite Zoo animals!!
and time to sleep!! Yes!! I love that kids can sleep in strollers...
Sunday, March 22, 2009
Our First Field Trip
Tyler had his very first field trip this month. And of course it was to the Zoo. I signed up a little late to be a chaperon, but it worked out in my favor since I got to still go but i could take the girls with me too. And even better was the fact that a good friend of mine went with her kids too (and we wormed our way into the same group!! Yeah!). And it was loads of fun!! Then again, I think friends make everything so much more fun (friends... AND adorable kids!!)


What a fun day!! Can't wait to do it again...actually, maybe we can wait till it cools off a bit!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Your going to be waiting a long time if you're waiting for it to cool off!!! It's snowing here today....Again!!!! We had such nice weather last week and now we are back to freezing! I'm just about tired of this! Spencer fertilized our yard this weekend all for naught I'm afraid with the snow! Rachael is a cute baby, a thumb sucker huh?! I have one of those!!! I'm about ready to get "thumb be gone" so she stops sucking her thumb!!! Luckily SWBy doesn't!
Post a Comment