So, after a few too many months of having my studio light set up in my kitchen, I decided to just take a bunch of pictures of the kids and get the darn thing down and out of my way. So we dressed the kids in their Halloween costumes, and then their matching pajamas (Rachel and Hannah that is...I just couldn't find pink pajamas for Tyler) and then just some cute pics for fun. The kicker was trying to do family pictures at the end using my new remote for the camera. The kids (and Vern) were beyond done by that point. But I still loved the pics (despite the chaos). Here's one of each of the kids.



Aren't they cute!!! Rachel was so fun and cute- I love this age!!!
4 comments:
What cute pictures!!! You really got a good one of Rachey! Isn't it so great when they smile for pics at this age! I need to get in and get SWBy's one year pics! Looking forward to seeing you guys in April! Are you watching Psych online??? They have some pretty funny episodes this year!!!
Jess those pictures are so good. I love the one of Rachel. You do such a great job. How is everything going? I have called you a few times, but I am guessing you are pretty busy.
you are rockin it at picture takin girl! wish we were there to take advantage of your services! :-) i can't get over how different Rachel looks than the others! crazy! they are all darling! miss you guys!
You are really SO good!
Post a Comment