Friday, June 5, 2009
Free to Be Me!! (going private)
So I've been thinking about this for awhile now, and I realized that this really is the only form of journaling that I do (and not very well at that). So I need to do it right. I don't know if any of you are like me- but I have a tendency to edit a little too much on my blog entries. There's the whole length issue (I mean how much do people really want to read about your recent exploits?). But then, more importantly, there's the modesty issue (and I'm not talking clothes). Because your blog is public, you are careful not to make your kids sound too cool, or your husband too wonderful (nobody likes a bragger, right?!). But what if your kids are too cool, and your husband is too wonderful (at least in your eyes)...don't they deserve to know you feel that you feel that way?? The most logical solution is for me to keep a separate journal...but I don't have time for both (and I LOVE that blogging is journaling and scrapbooking all in one...absolutely brilliant!!). So, the second best solution...going private. This way I can say what I want to say and know that those select few who are brave enough to want to read it still can- while allowing the rest of you to be free from my TRUE thoughts on life and love and...whatever else. So, if you would like me to invite you to my new blog- let me know...but don't feel bad if you don't. Now I am blogging for me (what's that saying..."I'm Free to Be Me"!).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

27 comments:
Jessica, I would love to be added! I love seeing your cute kids! My email is marisa.goodman@hotmail.com
Thanks!
Hey this is your cousin Spencer. We have recently made our blog private and you have been one of the lucky ones chosen to have access. Send me your e-mail address and I will make sure you get on the list and make sure you add us too.
spencersorton@gmail.com
http://www.thessminnow.blogspot.com
Well of course you have to add all of the family.
there's just something about being a Mackey where we think our family is the coolest and best ever on the earth.
Jess,
I'd love to keep in touch with you and be invited to the new private blog!!
Love,Mel
If you don't mind add us too, I love seeing your cute family. I have considered going private SO many times. I think I need to just do it, as my blog is also my only journal.
amycherie@gmail.com
It was great seeing you last week! I would love to follow all that your cute family does!
Malita
binghamm@d261.k12.id.us
Oh please please please add me! I read your blog all the time and it makes me so happy. I really get some of the greatest ideas from you!
Matt and I would love to view your blog: missyday5@hotmail.com
Hey Jess... I would LOVE to be included and keep up with what is going on in your world. Its my only real way to keep in touch with you!! My email is leahmcfarland@gmail.com. Also, shoot me an email if you can. I would love to have your emails so I can touch base wtih you more often via technology!!
Miss you!!
Hey Jess... I would LOVE to be included and keep up with what is going on in your world. Its my only real way to keep in touch with you!! My email is leahmcfarland@gmail.com. Also, shoot me an email if you can. I would love to have your emails so I can touch base wtih you more often via technology!!
Miss you!!
Thank you so much for all your help this week Jessica. You are so amazing. And so is Vern. It really meant a lot to our family.
Please keep us included in viewing your blog! I love keeping up with you guys and looking at all of your beautiful pictures.
Hi Guys,
It is Sara Price, I would love to be added, I love looking at your blog. dpricex3@msn.com
THANKS!
Count me in!
Even though I can peek over our back fence and see your little family I would love to read your blog. Please add me. karsonneel@hotmail.com
add me please karen.reddin@gmail.com
Hi Jess!
It's Karlie. I want to keep up with you and your cute family...can I be invited? My email address is karlieevans@yahoo.com Thanks!
Awesome you have a blog, I didnt know that, I found yours on Marisas, add me cjanderson_28@hotmail.com. Dont you just love blogs!
Love to be included in your list of invites monicarmcd@gmail.com
Hay there Jess,
It's Lisa (Anderson)Burk and I just stumbled onto your bolg from a friend's site. Your kiddos are sooooo cute! I'd love to keep up with your sweet little family! lisa_lou83@yahoo.com
I have random dream like that all the time!!! It's funny to hear that we were in yours! Your kids are getting so big!!! I love the fairies! I'd love to add you to my blog list!! my e-mail is mattandelyse@gmail.com
So Jessica, I never got to tell you yesterday but I loved your lesson, it was very inspiring! Thanks for a great lesson.
Don't want to be blocked out. :) amesbury55@gmail.com
Hi Jessica, my husband Danny and I are friends of Vern's from high school it would be great to keep up with you guys haileywilkinson@gmail.com
Jessica send me an invite. treasuren@msn.com
We're in Mesa now!
WE'll have to get together sometime soon!
I think I already sent you my new email, right?
Ahem? Where is my blog invite? :) Just in case you don't have it, my e-mail is vchristensen@gmail.com
Jess-I like to check your blog every so often to see your cute kids. I hope that you will send an invite so I can still do that. Kristi Ritchey
rkristi@yahoo.com
Post a Comment