Hannah just turned 3...and I just can't believe it. They grow up WAY too fast.

She woke up early that morning and was excited that it was her birthday.

But I think Tyler was even more excited. He wrapped up her presents (all by himself) and couldn't wait to give them to her.

He didn't even give us a chance to wash off her makeup from the recital the night before (she fell asleep before we could wash it off right after the recital). But that didn't stop her!! She was so excited by Tyler's gift, he just had to be hugged!!

And she loved her gift from Rachel too...unfortunately, Rach slept right though it (did I mention Ty was a little anxious?!!)

The pretty fairy doll and the fairy movie fit right in with her present from Mom and Dad...

can you guess what it was???

WE REDECORATED HER ROOM...in Fairies. Oh my goodness it's SOOOO cute. She absolutely loved it (but we had to wake her up to show her- so her initial reaction was a bit lacking). And her favorite part was of course the desk (see below).

All in all, a fun (but crazy) birthday!! We love our little Hannah. She's got such a special place in our hearts (you know that place reserved for your most challenging child...yeah, that one!!). She's a perfect mix of chaos and cute...and we love her so much!! Happy Birthday Sweetheart!!
2 comments:
Happy Birthday to Hannah, I want to see pictures of her room it sounds so cute.
My friend's mom is painting a Fairy Tree mural on the wall (for Rachel's bday). So once that's up...I'll post pics for sure!! It's SOO cute!!
Post a Comment