I think that the First Dance Recital is a must have in every girl's life...
and Hannah just experienced her own right of passage.
And it was absolutely adorable. They danced to the tune "When I Grow Up" and were wearing these cute little Shirley Temple outfits (see below).
And she had aunts, uncles, cousins and grandparents all there cheering her on.
So much stinkin' fun...I think I may just have to do it again!!
and Hannah just experienced her own right of passage.
And it was absolutely adorable. They danced to the tune "When I Grow Up" and were wearing these cute little Shirley Temple outfits (see below).
And she had aunts, uncles, cousins and grandparents all there cheering her on.
So much stinkin' fun...I think I may just have to do it again!!

3 comments:
Jessica,
She is an absolute doll, and your family is beautiful. Glad I found your blog. Would love to continue to keep in touch.
Love,
Melanie
Jess she looks so cute and her hair turned out great!
I love the first picture on this post. Very Hannah.
Owwwww...She is so cute! Love it, love it, love it!
Post a Comment